- Track sales report and order products to meet customer requirements and increase profits.
- Minimize out-of-stock and overstock to ensure fresh merchandise.
- Schedule meat associates, engage in specialized skills training, and delegate work to use talents and abilities to increase profits.
- Execute localized merchandising plans and follow company plans to ensure meat department achieves profits.
- Manage and track inventory records to estimate gross monthly profits as per company guidelines.
- Receive and unload incoming shipments and price product to ensure product quality, protection and rotation in cases and cooler.
- Control department expenses by enhancing operations, meet budgeted goals and control shrinkage and pilferage.
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standards mandated by state, federal and OSHA regulations.
- Ensure associates run equipment safely.
- Comply with state, local and government weight, measures and labeling.
- Communicate with departments to design marketing plans to meet meat store’s profits.
- Welcome and receive orders from customers.
- Determine Meat Department areas for improvement and institute changes to address concerns.
- Manage department records on associate performance, discipline and sales plans.
- Handle staff duty like trimming and cutting.
Please send resumes to email@example.com for consideration.