REPORTS TO: Branch Manager/Operations Manager
FLSA STATUS: NON-EXEMPT
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for supporting the client needs and requirements as well as manage the employees assigned to the client.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Describe the essential functions of this position in order of importance.
- Maintain good client relations by handling all customer service inquiries, concerns, issues and ensuring consistent quality.
- Work closely with client Production Supervisors, Group Leaders and Human Resource staff to identify areas of needed improvement.
- Contact the Staffing Specialist ASAP for employee replacements.
- Work closely with client Production and Human Resources to gather information needed to complete employee evaluations.
- Identify areas of needed improvement and implement a corrective action plan. If warranted, initiate disciplinary procedures up to & including termination.
- Assist in identifying absent employees ASAP.
- Conduct new hire employee orientations on site (general safety, location of first aid, time clocks, break rooms, rest rooms, etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining employee Roster daily to ensure accuracy of data.
- Distribute safety equipment as needed.
- Responsible for conducting daily “safety sweeps”.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employee is required to spend a minimum 8 hours per shift on the plant floor observing and assisting employees as needed. Daily overtime and weekend work will be required.
BA/BS Degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience preferred. Three to five years of Supervisory/Management experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS:
Must be detailed oriented and have excellent communication and listening skills. Ability to prioritize, multi-task and provide excellent customer service. Must have strong problem solving and computer skills.
The above description outlines the most significant job functions performed but may include other similar functions or assignments not specifically mentioned.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.