1st & 2nd Shift Positions
- Inspects product to verify production specifications are met.
- Prepares daily time sheets for hourly employees, production summaries, OT and downtime reports.
- Reviews production schedules.
- Assigns employees to maximize production objectives, maintain quality and attain output requirements.
- Participates in establishing and modifying operational methods and processes by recommending changes in materials, equipment, and procedures.
- Maintains a variety of reports, records, and production documentation to reflect schedules and performance.
- Train new employees on how to run the assigned press.
- Must be able to work OT if necessary.
- Must have some production experience.
Please send resumes to email@example.com for consideration.