- Always practice safety with quality work and quality product.
- Understand SCC work ticket system, time card system, and follow it.
- Be able to work from customer and shop drawings with little or no supervision.
- Make ordinary set-up and perform a variety of routine drilling, milling, journaling, boring, surface grinding, and broaching operations.
- Operate lathe, broaching machine, drills, and milling machine. Select proper cutters, drills, tool holders, broaching bars and other tooling. Able to make all machine adjustments.
- Operate CNC lathes and milling machine including set-ups, programming, and general maintenance.
- Willing to learn how to operate all machine shop equipment including hanger equipment.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 1 year operating machine shop equipment with 6 months of CNC machine shop equipment.
- Knowledge and understanding of technical drawings
- Understand and use micrometers, calipers, scale, and tape measure.
- Use fractions
- General maintenance
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.