- Always practice safety with quality work and quality product.
- Understand SCC work ticket system, time card system, and follow it.
- Be able to work from customer and shop drawings with little or no supervision.
- Perform mig welding for mechanical strength on a variety of products and materials, including ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Select proper equipment, current, voltage, and welding wire as required.
- Apply various welding techniques to meet various welding requirements and produce welds of proper strength and quality.
- Assemble and set-up parts, clamping, tacking, blocking, etc to meet part specification and avoid distortion as required.
- Use an assortment of air operated tools and small hand tools in the fabrication process.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Other duties as required.
- 1+ years of welding experience or welder certification
- Knowledge and understanding of technical drawings
- Understand and use ruler and scale
- Use fractions
- General maintenance
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.