- Always practice safety with quality work and quality product.
- Understand SCC work ticket system, time card system, and follow it.
- Be able to work from customer and shop drawings with little or no supervision.
- Make ordinary set-up and perform a variety of routine drilling, milling, journaling, boring, surface grinding, and broaching operations.
- Operate lathe, broaching machine, drills, and milling machine. Select proper cutters, drills, tool holders, broaching bars and other tooling. Able to make all machine adjustments including difficult machining operations requiring complicated and unusual setups.
- Operate CNC lathes and milling machine including setups, programming, and general maintenance is a plus.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma
- Machine Shop Trade School Degree
- Minimum 1 year operating manual machine shop equipment. Experience operating CNC machine shop equipment would be favorable.
- Knowledge and understanding of technical drawings
- Understand and use micrometers, calipers, scale, squares, verniers, dial indicators, sine bars, parallels, etc to layout work, make setups, operate machines, and check work.
- Knowledge and understanding of setting up and operating manual metal lathes, mills, grinders, drills, and other standard machine shop tools.
- Use fractions
- General maintenance
Please send resumes to email@example.com for consideration.