- Supervise and assist the planning of customer orders. Planning consists of reviewing orders, engineering and material specifications, communicating manufacturing process to shop floor, and assisting corporate design engineers.
- Assist purchasing in specifying material requirements.
- Perform time studies as needed.
- Maintain BOM and assist in organizing and maintaining accurate inventory counts.
- Other duties as required.
Prefer a minimum two year Associate degree in a technical field.
Prefer 2-3 years manufacturing experience
Knowledge and understanding of technical drawings
Knowledge and understanding of metal processes
(machining, welding, forming, burning, etc)
Good communication skills
Light Physical effort
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.