Produce a quality product that meets all the standards set by company while maintaining a positive company attitude.
- Supervise assigned manufacturing area(s) for maximum production efficiency while producing a quality product.
- Confirm product specification details for accuracy with special attention to labeling guidelines and UPC accuracy.
- Compare product specifications to “Bill of Materials” for accuracy.
- Administer leadership qualities when working with departmental setups personnel to insure that they have all the tools and training to accomplish their assignments.
- Produce daily production reports using Microsoft Office Excel.
- Maintain a production schedule that will support customer demands and un-forecasted opportunities.
- Keep accurate records of labor time and dollars for all jobs.
- Have the ability to setup label machine for different types of labels.
- Coordinate with the Temporary Staffing service all temporary personnel requirements based on schedule requirements.
- Monitor Temporary Staffing service time records for accuracy.
- Work well with all people in your area to produce maximum team effort.
- Work directly with management to establish production rates and costs associated with the production area.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prefer experience using Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Prefer a B.S. degree in Business Administration or related field or has comparable training through experience from on the job training.
- Prefer 5 year’s supervision experience in a manufacturing environment.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.