Procure materials necessary to support manufacturing demands resulting from sales forecast and orders. Create a master schedule to support customer demands and support the strategies of the company.
- Procure components to support forecasting and customer order requirements.
- Negotiate the most cost effective pricing with suppliers while retaining a quality product.
- Coordinate the return of all non-conforming materials to suppliers.
- Review open order report daily to assist/plan for un-forecasted opportunities.
- Generate a master schedule to support the provided forecast and customer order requirements.
- Generate production work orders to support forecast and customer requirements.
- Obtain supporting documentation from Marketing to accompany all production work orders.
- Input daily scrap data into ERP.
- Provide a monthly report of orders vs. forecast.
- Provide a monthly report of CPSIA production, if applicable, for your assigned area.
- Close all open work orders that are delinquent on a monthly basis.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prefer experience using Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Prefer a B.S. degree in Business Administration or related field or has comparable training through experience from on the job training.
- Prefer 5 years’ experience scheduling in a manufacturing environment.
- Prefer 5 years’ experience in purchasing to support a manufacturing environment.
Please send resumes to email@example.com for consideration.