Your next great job is just a click away. Browse through our available jobs below.
- Computer Hardware Technician – Greenwood Area
Computer Hardware Technician
Requires a working administrative knowledge of the latest versions of MS-Windows, MS-Office Suite, Outlook, and Virus Protection Software.
Will work with a PC network of 100-120 users. Must be able to troubleshoot PC hardware problems, software problems, and have an understanding of TCP/IP and IPX protocols.
Please send resumes for consideration to Adrienne@emistaffing.com
- Batesville Area
Looking for experienced skilled assembly person.
Must be able to work good with their hands and identify parts for the correct placement of the product and put it together.
Will train on 1st shift and then move to 2nd after about 1-2 weeks of training.
Please call Amanda at 662-563-5888.
- IMMEDIATE OPENINGS – LAB TECHNICIAN
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS – LAB TECHNICIAN
Two positions available. 1st and 3rd shifts. Must be reliable, hardworking and detailed orientated. Prior knowledge of HVAC helpful but not necessary.
Great starting wage and benefits.
Send resumes to Adrienne@emistaffing.com
- Maintenance – Grenada
Under general supervision, responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining industrial manufacturing equipment and electrical systems.
Troubleshoots mechanical systems such as hydraulics, tooling, bearings, fittings, and pneumatic systems Troubleshoots industrial manufacturing equipment and electrical systems. Installs electrical utilities and reads electrical schematics. Fabricates and installs piping systems (pneumatic, water, and gas), Fabricates and installs welded sheet metal assemblies (tables, fixtures, etc.) Works successfully within preventative maintenance, environmental, and safety programs.Qualifications
Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires a minimum of 2 years related experience.
Proven ability to read electrical schematics and hydraulic / pneumatic circuit schematics. Ability to fabricate and weld sheet metal and industrial piping systems. Possesses good problem solving skills. Communicates effectively. Demonstrated ability to work both independently and part of a team. Able to lift up to 50 pounds. Ability and willingness to work flexible hours and overtime on a regular basis. Reasonably available to attend off-shift training when required.
Please send resumes to Adrienne@emistaffing.com.
- 3rd Shift Openings – Start July 13rd Shift Openings – GrenadaSTART WORK JULY 1Looking for reliable, hardworking people to work 3rd shift for local Manufacturing company.Great wage and benefits.Potential for full time hire.Please call 662-226-9025 TODAY!!!
- SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
The EMI Office is looking for a part-time person to coordinate our EMI Website and social media. Posting jobs, Facebook, Twitter and other projects.
Excellent opportunity for the right individual.
Please send resumes to Adrienne@emistaffing or call 662-226-9025 ext. 18.
- STAFFING SPECIALIST – Grenada
The EMI Office in Grenada is looking for an experienced Staffing Specialist.
Responsible for developing and maintaining long term professional relationships with clients. Source and maintain a pool of qualified candidates for current and future job openings. Assist employees with a smooth and orderly Onboarding process.
1. Responsible for sourcing, recruiting, screening and hiring qualified candidates for job assignments at client company locations.
2. Ensure all candidates are properly screened, interviewed and all qualifying information is entered.
3. Schedule and conduct pre-employment new hire orientations and ensure accuracy and completion of all new hire documents.
4. Work closely with clients to fill job orders with qualified candidates in a timely manner.
5. Update clients on the status of their job orders with frequent phone & e-mail communication
1. BA/BS Degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience preferred. Three to Five years of recruiting & interviewing experience preferred.
2. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS:
• Must be computer literate & have excellent communication, interpersonal & organizational skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of tasks daily.
Great Pay and Benefits.
Please send resumes to Adrienne@emistaffing.com or call 662-226-9025 ext. 18.
- ACCTS RECEIVABLE/COLLECTIONS – Greenwood
Looking for an experienced person with receivables/collections experience in the Greenwood area.
Great company with good starting wage and benefits.
If interested, please send a resume to Adrienne@emistaffing.com
- Forklift Drivers
Immediate openings for Forklift Drivers on 2nd and 3rd shifts. Please call 226-9025.
- START WORK MONDAY!!!!!
START WORK MONDAY!!!!!
Immediate openings on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts. Local Manufacturing Company looking for dedicated, hard working employees. Eligible for full time hire.
Please call 226-9025 TODAY and start MONDAY!!!!