Your next great job is just a click away. Browse through our available jobs below.
- Network Administrator
An immediate opening for a Network Administrator is available at our established Greenwood Office. The opening is for a high profile position with a small IT department of a growing company. This person must be able to perform IT functions and have the drive, determination, and ability to work on tasks, projects, or problems until a resolution is met.
Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security,
IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.)
Configure and setup Cisco or Sonicwall Firewalls, VPN Concentrators and Security appliances for access to vital business applications.
Design, setup and configure complex switching environments
Maintaining multi-site network operations and software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance with both private and public facilities
Windows Server 2003, 2008, & 2012; Exchange and / or SQL experience a plus
Minimum travel required.
4 year degree or 1-5 year’s experience in equipment repair, maintenance, and customer service.
Very strong routing (BGP, OSPF, etc), switching (traditional, multipath and fabric), VPN, firewall, VoIP, IPV6, network virtualization, load balancing, wireless
Strong written and oral communication skills. Strong documentation skills
Collaborative approach to technology solutions selection, implementation and testing
Project management experience
Leadership and coaching, peer development and process innovation
Participation in the latest thought leadership programs and technical solutions initiatives
Education and Certifications Desired:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Networking, Mathematics or other related major is desired
- Or equivalent documented education and experience
- Current CCNA and /or CCDA certification
John Richard offers competitive wage and benefits, including 401K.
Please email or fax resumes to:
- Administrative Assistant – EMI Office – Grenada
Entry Level assistant position in the Grenada Office.
We’re seeking someone who is great on the phone, has excellent analytical skills, is detail-oriented, a serious multi-tasker, self-motivated and has superb interpersonal skills.
Please send resumes to Adrienne@emistaffing.com
- Assemblers – Kosciusko
Hours are 6am -4:30pm Mon – Thurs with possibility of an occasional Friday.
Please call 662-226-9025
- QUALITY MANAGER – Grenada
-Direct and oversee all activities of the quality department and staff
-Responsible for special projects and tracking operational measurables
-Customer interface on quality issues and corrective actions
-Responsible for maintaining the QMS in accordance with ISO/TS 16949:2002
-Active in production meetings and management review
-Maintain company quality standards; to include auditing and supplier development
-Work with program management on PAPP submissions
-Responsible for and active in material review board
-Training of quality staff
-Follow company policies, company safety policies and practice safe work habits
Office environment with frequent exposure to manufacturing environment
-Standing and walking up to 40% of work time
-Some travel required
A bachelor’s degree and 5 years quality experience or 9 years quality experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in an automotive manufacturing environment is preferred
-Proficient in precision measuring tools and gages
-Excellent knowledge of SPC, G.D. &T., CPI, Quality management systems and TS16949
-Strong communications skills, interface with internal and external customers
-Strong leadership skills
-Good presentation skills, both oral and written
-Excellent computer skills, to include Microsoft applications and project software
-Must be detail oriented
-Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
-Must possess strong problem solving and analytical root cause analysis and comprehensive customer 8D reports to Tier 1 Automotive customers
-Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills for root cause analysis and comprehensive reports on internal scrap and defects
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- PRESS OPERATOR – Grenada
-Fast worker quick learner get along with others well
JOB TYPE: Full-time
-High school or equivalent
-Press Releases: 1 Year
Please send resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – TupeloOVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES:This position is primarily responsible for supporting manufacturing by maintaining and servicing equipment, and mechanical elements of component production. This includes maintaining operating capabilities, test, and/or calibrate, automated, servo-mechanical, electromechanical and/or robotic equipment. Works with various manuals and automated tools for some general maintenance change-out and troubleshooting. Assures skilled and timely support to manufacturing customers. Works with quality, materials, and other support departments to meet all target goals.PRIMARY DUTIES:-Ensures production efficiency and workplace safety by maintaining appropriate running levels of equipment and machinery-Support department in achieving daily production targets-Perform daily equipment inspections / checks for abnormal situations-Document daily equipment-related activities-Suggest and implement approved ideas that reduce repeat or potential downtime-Support weekend and plant shutdown activities-Preventative maintenance and continuous improvements of Equipment, Tools and Jigs as required in order to guarantee Safety, Quality and Delivery targets-Equipment modifications as required to support Business plan initiatives, New Model requirements or other retooling requirements-Operate cutting torches or welding equipment (MIG and TIG)-Use common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, wrenches, precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.-Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment-Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, reading blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary-Dismantle devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools-Operate mill, lathe, drill press and other machine shop tools to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs, fixtures, or tools-Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions-Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, and facilities-Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists-Create parts list for repair of equipment and tools to be submitted to purchasing for ordering-PLC troubleshooting experience-Ability to perform hydraulics and pneumatics troubleshooting and repair-Must be willing to work on off-the-ground projects-Must work independently with minimal supervision-Working safely and abiding by national and local standards-Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals-Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor-Conducting and monitoring of process related inspection as well as first-part-release-Conducting and supporting of changeovers (e.g. tooling and material changes)-Daily 5S activities with the teams-Initiation and support of GPQ (Grammer Quality System) and KAIZEN (Lean Manufacturing) as well as taking over of special tasks-Compliance of working, environment and safety instructions as well as currently valid operations regulations, assurance of tidiness and cleanliness according to 5S methodsWORKPLACE REQUIREMENTS/CONDITIONS:-Ability to read and understand technical and non-technical documents as they relate to contracts, work flow processes / diagrams – CAD drawings, machine capacities and utilization-Ability to successfully interface with customers, and associates-Self motivated and results oriented-Multi-task oriented-Analytical abilities-Ability to sit and work at a computer terminal for long periods of time-Ability to hear and communicate information from a telephone and personal conversations-Light bending, lifting and stretching may be required-Travel to Mexico, GermanyEDUCATION:Minimum of Associates degree in Electrical Technology, Industrial Maintenance or equivalent training and certificationsEXPERIENCE:5 years (minimum) in an automotive plant as a Maintenance Tech dealing with IMM machines, and other high tech machines and systemsKNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:-Experience manufacturing engineering industrial engineering and or product engineering-Excellent organizational, communication, and directing skills-Excellent employee relations skills-Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Word and Excel-SAP knowledge-ISO/QS9000/TS16949 disciplinesPlease send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR – TupeloGOAL SETTING/TASKS:Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the complete oversight of the maintenance of equipment including manufacturing and infrastructure construction plant. Will ensure performance and availability of equipment, machinery and plant facilities by implementing maintenance plans and related continuous improvement. Monitors the implementation and maintenance of a system of environmental management according to ISO 14001 and the quality standard ISO TS 16949.PRIMARY DUTIES:-Support initiatives and actions that contribute to the vision, mission and values of the company-Ensure having highly motivated employees through leadership-Train and develop your team-Develop a succession plan from office and critical functions of the department-Develop and manage the annual budget for its area-Facilitate the work of its employees, providing them with the means and support to enable them to efficiently perform their tasks, functions and delegating the power to make decisions that will improve their performance and meet the objectives-Identify, plan, implement, monitor and act on all the influencing factors that affect the processes of their area of responsibility-Evaluate the performance of its staff-Regularly update the job description of staff-Establish with the Plant Management department goals and focus to support the objectives of the company observing the guidelines and policies of corporate engineering-Promote improvement suggestion program-Develop plan strategy with the IE Manager-Ensure compliance and closing time of the corrective actions assigned custodian of the assets and facilities of the company, ensuring the integrity of these and its efficient operation-Manage the department’s budget, ensuring compliance with the financial goals of the company-Manage the maintenance program of the plant-Software Management control warehouse of spare parts and maintenance plans-Manage and define the activities of maintenance personnel responsible-Administration, control and optimize maintenance plans (predictive, preventive and corrective)-Supervise maintenance work on machinery and equipment-Manage and implement the Kazan for the department-Supervise the correct operation of machinery and plant equipment-Plan, control and monitor activities related to the maintenance of plant, machinery and equipment-Preparation, monitoring and compliance plans preventive, corrective action and improvement-Comply with the procedures and formats Quality Management System maintenance department-Report to management critical issues-Participate in changes lay out-Participate in activities for process optimization-Apply TPM to production processes-Responsible for the installation of new equipment and machinery-Intervene in case of incidents with significant relevance to the environment-Generate value to the organization or the customer through the process of continuous improvement-Intervene in case of incidents with significant relevance to the environment-Generate value to the organization or the customer through the process of continuous improvement-Identify, plan, implement, monitor and act on all the influencing factors that affect the processes of their area of responsibility, searching for new ways of working-Safeguarding facilities your work area-Internal: With all areas to meet the requirement of production, release of raw materials and finished products, payments to suppliers, transporters-Externals: With suppliers (carriers, products / services); for raw material requirements and general maintenance servicesEDUCATION:Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related fieldEXPERIENCE:10 years manufacturing experience in the automotive or similar industryKNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:-Excellent organizational, communication, and directing skills-Excellent employee relations skills-Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Word and Excel-Excellent knowledge and understanding of SAP-ISO/QS9000/TS16949 disciplines-Ability to successfully interface with customers, and associates-Self motivated and results oriented-Multi-task oriented-Analytical abilities-Ability to sit and work at a computer terminal for long periods of time-Ability to hear and communicate information from a telephone and personal conversations-Troubleshooting electrical, mechanical and PLC (electronics)Please send resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
- INDUSTRIAL/MANUFACTURING ENGINEER – TupeloGOAL SETTING/TASKS:The holder of this position plans and oversees process flow, layout of assembly fixtures and manufacturing equipment, work instructions, product and manufacturing costs, and value stream mapping for projects for Grammer – Americas (Troy).PRIMARY DUTIES:-Conducts time-studies for machine and personnel capacities.-Establishes process flow and plant lay-out for new products.-Obtains and assimilates relevant data to calculate manufacturing and product costs – based on Grammer Cost Model.-Designs and facilitates the implementation of requisite assembly fixtures and manufacturing equipment.-Develops Value Stream Mapping and Future Stream Mapping, and conducts studies in operations to maximize work flow and process utilization.-Implements error-proofing to attain Grammer’s objective of assembling defect-free product.-Supports PFMEA & Control Plan activities – as a team member.-Develops Work Instructions, and provides relevant training.-Supports product launches at manufacturing facility.-Familiar with a variety of the field concepts, practices, and procedures related to ergonomics and process flow.-Performs ergonomic/industrial engineering changes to product platforms in order to maximize efficiency and improve output.-Ensures facility efficiency and workplace safety.-Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.-Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.WORKPLACE REQUIREMENTS/CONDITIONS:-Ability to read and understand technical and non-technical documents as they relate to contracts, work flow processes/diagrams – CAD drawings, machine capacities and utilization.-Ability to successfully interface with customers, and associates.-Self motivated and results oriented.-Multi-task oriented.-Analytical abilities.-Ability to sit and work at a computer terminal for long periods of time.-Ability to hear and communicate information from a telephone and personal conversations.-Light bending, lifting and stretching may be required.-Travel to Mexico, Germany.EDUCATION:Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related fieldEXPERIENCE:4 years manufacturing experience in the automotive or similar industryKNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:-Experience manufacturing engineering industrial engineering and or product engineering.-Excellent organizational, communication, and directing skills.-Excellent employee relations skills.-Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Word and Excel.-ISO/QS9000/TS16949 disciplines
- MATERIALS MANAGER – GRENADA
GENERAL FUNCTION: Direct and oversee all activities of the supply chain staff to investigate plant inventory issues to improve inventory accuracy through data mining and analysis.
-Work directly with manufacturing, shipping/receiving, quality and finance to develop methods for cost reduction, quality improvement, and efficiency opportunities with respect to issuing and receiving of material.
-Assists manufacturing MRP system issues on major projects related to inventory accuracy needing to be implemented and assists with training required.
-Develops and improves planning tools in excel and or other quantitative/qualitative analysis of Sales, Inventory and Forecasting.
-Build integrity within the MRP framework by developing processes to ensure inventory accuracy.
-Build integrity within the MRP framework by developing processes to ensure all associates are reporting proper work order quantities.
-Assure availability of materials for effective and efficient manufacturing and on-time shipment in balance with corporate objectives regarding appropriate levels of inventory
-Formulate, implement and control JIT models such as Kanbans and Supermarkets
-Develop and present slide decks in reference to Sales and Operations for immediate and future planning horizons
-Other projects as assigned
College Degree and some years of experience in the field of manufacturing, inventory control and logistics or equivalent experience. APICS certification would be helpful.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Ability to use MRP computer system and deal with problems/shortcomings
-Excellent communication and organizational skills.
-Excellent computer skill (Word, Excel, etc.)
-Ability to work with and communicate with all levels within the organization
-Problem analysis and problem resolution skills
-Must pass a pre-employment alcohol/drug screen test and background check
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMI On-Site Manager 2nd Shift
– 2nd Shift 3pm-11pm
– Pay based on experience
– Reports to Branch Manager/Operations Manager
– FLSA Status – Non-Exempt
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for supporting the client needs and requirements as well as manage the employees assigned to the client.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Maintain good client relations by handling all customer service inquiries, concerns, issues and ensuring consistent quality.
2. Work closely with client Production Supervisors, Group Leaders and Human Resource staff to identify areas of needed improvement.
3. Contact the Staffing Specialist ASAP for employee replacements.
4. Work closely with client Production and Human Resources to gather information needed to complete employee evaluations.
5. Identify areas of needed improvement and implement a corrective action plan. If warranted, initiate disciplinary procedures up to & including termination.
6. Assist in identifying absent employees ASAP.
7. Conduct new hire employee orientations on site (general safety, location of first aid, time clocks, break rooms, rest rooms, etc.)
8. Responsible for maintaining employee Roster daily to ensure accuracy of data.
9. Distribute safety equipment as needed.
10. Responsible for conducting daily “safety sweeps”.
11. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employee is required to spend a minimum 8 hours per shift on the plant floor observing and assisting employees as needed. Daily overtime and weekend work will be required.
BA/BS Degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience preferred. Three to five years of Supervisory/Management experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
2. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS:
Must be detailed oriented and have excellent communication and listening skills. Ability to prioritize, multi-task and provide excellent customer service. Must have strong problem solving and computer skills.
The above description outlines the most significant job functions performed but may include other similar functions or assignments not specifically mentioned.
Please send resumes to email@example.com for consideration.