You’ll love working with our recruiters! They will treat you like a person, not a number. They know you are unique and will do their best to make your experience with us exceptional.
Here Are the Steps You’ll Follow:
- Consultation: Apply online or in person. A staff member will review your resume and/or application to gain an understanding of your background, skills and career goals, and determine which assessments you need to take.
- First Interview: You’ll visit your closest local office to meet with your assigned recruiter and discuss your skillset, needs and work personality.
- Paperwork: All candidates are required to complete our new hire forms, including drug screen and background check consent forms, and present acceptable hiring documents.
- Reference Check: You will not be considered available for employment until a minimum of two professional references are contacted.
- Orientation: Once we agree on the right job opportunity for you, we’ll give you a customized orientation. We’ll go over everything you need to know, including dress codes, safety rules, and other information that will help you feel comfortable at the new job.
- Second Interview: You will interview with the prospective employer. We’ll make sure you are prepared to make a great impression by coaching you on what to expect in the interview and providing background on the company and job you are applying for.
- Follow Up: On your first day of your new job, we’ll check with you and your immediate supervisor to make sure you’re both comfortable with the placement. We stay in touch with you throughout your assignment and conduct follow-up checks based on the supervisor’s needs and preferences.